We're sorry to see you go, but if you need to cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
If you subscribed to The Fitness app through www.jillianmichaels.com:
1. Log in to your account on jillianmichaels.com. This will take you directly to your Dashboard.
2. In the upper right corner, click on the Profile icon.
3. Click on Account > then Subscription dropdown.
4. Hit the Cancel Subscription button to end your subscription.
If you subscribed through your iTunes account:
On your iPhone,
1. Go to the Settings app > at the top you will see your Name at the top and underneath it Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Tap on that bar.
2. Tap Subscriptions.
3. Tap the active subscription that you want to manage - Jillian Michaels Fitness app.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription.
Apple Support link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
(Note: Per Apple's cancellation policy, your membership might renew if you don't cancel your subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.)
If you subscribed through the Google Play Store:
On your Android phone,
1. Open the Google Play Store .
2. Make sure you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription.
Note: Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
Per Google Play's cancellation policy, if you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will not be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded. You must cancel the subscription to avoid recurring charges from processing.
*If you are not sure how you subscribed, please contact Help@jillianmichaels.com with your subscription registration email we'll be happy assist you.