You can cancel your subscription billing at any time. Based on the selected payment platform used to subscribe. See below for guidance tips.
If you subscribed directly through The Fitness App website:
1. Log in to your account on jillianmichaels.com. This will take you directly to your Dashboard.
2. In the upper right corner, click on the Profile icon.
3. Click on Account > then Subscription dropdown.
4. Hit the Cancel Subscription button to end your subscription.
If you selected Apple to manage the subscription billing. (Billed by Apple)
On your iPhone,
1. Go to the Settings app > at the top you will see your Name at the top and underneath it Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Tap on that bar.
2. Tap on Subscriptions.
3. Tap on The Fitness App.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription.
5. Confirm Cancellation.
Apple Support link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
(Note: Per Apple's cancellation policy, your membership might renew if you don't cancel your subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.)
If you selected Google Play to manage the subscription billing. (Billed by Google Play)
On your Android phone,
1. Open the Google Play Store .
2. Make sure you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription.
6. Follow the instructions.
If you selected PayPal to manage the subscription billing. (Billed by PayPal)
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile (the gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment Settings".
4. Select The Fitness App.
5. Click Cancel.
6. Follow the instructions to cancel.
A few notes:
- Uninstalling (deleting) the app will not cancel your subscription billing.
- If you are not sure how you subscribed, please contact Help@jillianmichaels.com and include your app account email we'll be happy to assist you.